Criteria therapists have to agree to before joining ParkinsonNet Luxembourg:
- Willingness to take an active part in the exchanges in the multi- and interdisciplinary network of ParkinsonNet. Have a high degree of responsiveness to the different ways of communication.
- Willingness to work according to the evidence-based guidelines.
- The ParkinsonNet membership is personal and does not extend to the group or corporation that the member works for (e.g. group practice, care network, hospital).
- Your name and work address will be publicly announced on the ParkinsonNet website (therefore accessible to health professionals, prescribers and the general public).
- Attending a ParkinsonNet three day basic training session.
- As the primary communication language of ParkinsonNet Luxembourg is English, a proficient understanding of English is required
Criteria that need to be met to stay member of ParkinsonNet Luxembourg:
- Participation in the continuing education offered by ParkinsonNet. Minimum participation quota in training events over two years is 80% unless an exception has been granted by the steering committee of ParkinsonNet Luxembourg.
- Presenting at least once every two years a case in a monodisciplinary or multidisciplinary event.
- Participation in ParkinsonNet evaluation processes.
- Each member needs to indicate the number of Parkinson's patients of which he/she is taking care of in a transparent manner.
- Actively sharing knowledge and information with your peers.
- Being aware that if commitments are not satisfactorily fulfilled, ParkinsonNet membership may expire.